Sunday, July 01, 2012

At the lake

Pictures from our week at the cabin...
Wheelbarrow rides with Inga's cousin (I love my dad's shirt!)
everyone got a turn
My sister's biiiiiig pregnant belly...she's due in about 4 weeks
Dio screaming when I made him go on the waverunner...of course he loved it as soon as he and Eric started
Dio being attacked by his 16-month-old cousin

playing in the hammock
Inga's dinosaur face
 
we swam a lot
Zari loved going super fast on the waverunner
on the dock
me & mini me
water trampoline
Zari's first kayak ride


5 comments:

  1. What fun! It looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Inga has grown so much!! You guys look like you're having a blast! Hope you get some time for just you in all the chaos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, how fun! And they are all getting so big so quickly! = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to tell you how stinking ADORABLE Inga is! (Well, all your children, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inga is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...