Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Study about miscarriage

I am forwarding this information about a study on communication about miscarriage. If you are eligible, please participate!

Communication about Miscarriage

You are invited to participate in a study regarding communication about miscarriage. Through this study, I hope to provide insight into an understudied realm of family communication. To participate in this study, you must be at least 19 years old and have had a miscarriage within the last 2 years. Although you do not need to currently be in a romantic relationship you must have been married at the time of the miscarriage. If you are willing to participate, please visit the website (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=O6sKrZcQmKi4iG7kdwxjgw_3d_3d)
to complete the questionnaire. If you should have any questions, please contact me at the e-mail addresses listed below. Please pass on this information to anyone you know that might be willing to participate.

Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,

Cassandra LeClair-Underberg
439 Oldfather Hall
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68588
cunder @ bigred.unl.edu

3 comments:

  1. I have a blog on miscarriage, and have posted this on my blog to help spread the word. Thanks!

    Life Begins...
    http://born2luv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your help. My greatest hope is that we can find a way to make the coping process easier for individuals who experience infertility and miscarriage. I really appreciate your willingness to pass along my information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your help. My greatest hope is that we can find a way to make the coping process easier for individuals who experience infertility and miscarriage. I really appreciate your willingness to pass along my information!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...