Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Looking more pregnant

I'd say I definitely started looking pregnant about 2 weeks ago. All of a sudden, random people started commenting on my pregnancy. Even just 4 weeks ago, people at church still came up to me hesitantly, giving me that I-don't-know-if-I-should-ask look. Some didn't notice until I told them.

And my appetite--wow! Just this last week I have become ravenous nearly all of the time. Even though I've had to eat more often during this pregnancy, I didn't necessarily eat more overall until this week. I'm even waking up at night hungry, so I've started bringing snacks upstairs when I go bed.

Here's what I ate yesterday:
- milk & cereal (for breakfast, and as a snack mid-day)
- 2 scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese
- spaghetti squash
- apple
- banana
- milk (probably 2 glasses)
- rice with cheese
- salad: arugula, New Zealand spinach, some "mystery greens", & hard boiled egg
- Tilapia fillet with Malabar spinach
- glass of grape juice
- square of very dark chocolate, a small chocolate cookie, and a few spoonfuls of ice cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...